Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We reserve the right to change any information, prices and descriptions on our listed products or services at any time and without notice.
- All orders are subject to product availability, if your item is out of stock we will contact you as soon as possible and give you a revised delivery date, we cannot be held responsible or liable if this situation arises.
- Products or services may vary from that on the website we cannot be held responsible for any differences in colour, shape or size of any products or services.
- We collect information from you when you register with us, we will only use this information in order to process your order, however, we may contact you with our latest offers or any other promotional event.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third parties for commercial reasons, except the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during the purchasing period.
- A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system.
- When you order from us we will require a name, address, telephone number, email address and card payment details to allow us to process your order and dispatch your goods.
- We may use the personal information supplied to notify you of your purchase and to send you updates of our products and services.
- Cookies are very useful and help to make your shopping experience on our website as smooth as possible.
- You can set your browser to disable cookies, however please be aware that if
- cookies are not enabled on your computer your shopping experience on our website will be limited to browsing and you will not be able to add products to the basket or purchase anything.